I have been wondering for months what I should or even if I should blog. I feel so narcissistic to imagine my day to day going's on to be of much interest... heck I'm not even that interested in my day to day going's on! Ha ha ha....huh...hmmmm. However, with the month of 'THANKFULNESS' upon us, what better reason to post daily than focusing on the great and the good? Without further ado I present to you dear readers, all three of you, my 'Thankful List'! (I'm both a cheater and a procrastinator so you will get not one but TWO today as I'm already a day behind!)
Day 1: I am thankful for my washing machine/dryer. Seriously! There are few things I enjoy more than cuddling up in newly dry towels or sleeping in the deliciousness that are my Tide and Bounce sheets! Mmmmmm! So wonderful! When Adam gets home from work and climbs into bed all showered wearing a newly laundered shirt I just love cuddling in his arms and falling asleep! Ah Mr. Tide & Mrs. Bounce! Oh how I love thee and thy child Downy.
Day 2: THANK heavens for little girls (and boys too)! Today my 16th niece was born (26th if you count both Adam's side and mine)! We were all so sure it was going to be a boy and could not have been more pleasantly surprised! Little Tiff is a wee 5 lbs and beautiful of course! Also this weekend Mileigh (Adam's sister's baby) and Jonah (my dear friend Marci's babe) were born! Yay for beautiful new pieces of heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment