Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 10

I am thankful for my man. He's so adorable! Not only is he so handsome, he kind and optimistic. Adam is completely accepting of others. He is always slow to judge, and when those around him make mistakes he is willing to help them pick up the pieces. One thing that is particularly wonderful about Adam is how hard he works. I am a lucky girl. The man works like crazy and is working diligently to finish his degree. Yes, he could switch to 'Bidness' and finish by next year, but he has his sights set on Chemical Engineering. Yes that means graduating in 2013 or maybe even 2014 instead of 2011, but I am so proud of him. I am amazed at his mind, particularly how he can teach himself physics and calculus. Who does that? There is nothing this man can't do save giving birth. Love ya bebeh!

No comments: