Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 8

Today I am grateful for my car. Have I mentioned that I love my car?













 

Isn't she sexy? She is everything I've ever wanted. She may be small(ish) but she is MIGHTY. I am thankful that this little lady kept me safe when this big guy (enter exhibit A):











 
got all up in her grill...err... my driver's-side door/mirror/back door/bumper. This little champ kept me safe and considering the size of this monster, she can take a hit! Apparently a lane is only big enough for one car! Who knew? Apparently everyone, except the driver of the Waste Management big-rig because he tried to hop a ride on my sweet car. It's a miracle there wasn't more damage and I'm glad that the burning rubber smell was not from my side airbags but actually the GIGANTOR melted tire mark on the side of my car. Any who, I'm grateful that my car rocks the casba and for the insurance that will fix my car and pay for a rental in the process. Kisses to all and to all a good night!

No comments: