Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 12

THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Today was one of those days that seemed to never end. We've been short-handed at work and most of the time I don't mind because usually being busy means the day will go by faster. Alas, the phones were going INSANE and there weren't enough people to answer calls or even send calls to. This equates disaster. Even though I was at work from 8:30-5:30 with not so much as a bathroom break, I felt rushed every single moment of the day. It took me 4 hours to make a flyer. 4 HOURS my friends!!! So simple and yet it took so long. I finished it literally at 5:31. Unfortunately our printer leaves at 4 on Fridays so the 500 copies needed for the event tomorrow (today) will have to be made by a volunteer. The good news is we have an awesome Honorary Chairman for the big event next year, Jerry Sloan. If only that introduction would come with free Jazz tickets. Le sigh. One can only hope.

No comments: