Wow. I'm on a roll with this updating my blog idea. Ha ha huh..hmmm... My excuse and reason is that I have been sick and therefore my mind has been swimming in a sea of NyQuil/DayQuil and Theraflu. This leads me to my next post on things I’m thankful for.
Day 4:
I am thankful for medicine! I have an annoying cold which is slowly feeding on every amount of energy I have and even though I hate tea, Adam has insisted that Theraflu is necessary. Man that stuff is NASTY, but it may be helping as my sore throat is gone. I wonder why they can't make cold medicine taste better. Adam thinks its hilarious watching me drink my various medicinal cocktails.
Day 5:
I am thankful for great friends! I honestly have the most wonderful and talented friends. Ever. Honestly. Last week I went to hear one of my friends sing in a Relief Society/Priesthood Mtg, while my other friend played the piano. The song followed an incredible lesson on the Holy Ghost, and the spirit was saturating. The song was incredible and there were not many dry eyes in the room. My friends are strong. They are incredible. This year in particular I have learned so much from them. I am the luckiest girl in the world.
Day 6:
I am thankful for my wonderful parents! They have unfaltering faith and are a great example to me. My momsie and daddums have a great love for life and have the most packed social calendars ever! They are always going on a trip to visit a friend or family member, or planning a vacation to some wonderful place. My parents are my rock. I love them.
Day 7:
I am thankful to have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and I am thankful for the guts to bare it for the first time in gosh, 5 years in sacrament this past week. I was sitting in the far back of the overflow area of the chapel and let me tell ya, that is a looooooong walk. My heart was racing like mad; my voice was going in and out with thanks not only to my cold but to my inherited tendencies to cry when speaking about things that are important to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment