I am thankful for BIG laughs! You know those laughs that at the end you feel like you've done 200 sit-ups and can't catch your breath? I wish there was a way to order those!
One of my co-workers called me and asked if I had ever heard one of our fellow employees laugh. We'll call this fellow employee "SC". Honestly, when "SC" smiles, it's more of a grimace than a genuine toothy smile. It seems forced ya know? Like grinding teeth instead of moving your cheek muscles. Anyway, I have worked here for almost 4 years (sick... I can't believe it's been that long...) and I can honestly say that I have never heard "SC" laugh. I can't even imagine what it would sound like if he/she did. Rest assured, I will report on any developments this puzzle might have in the future. Anywhoodles, since it was pointed out that "SC" never laughs I couldn't help but think how drab life would be without a good chuckle now and then.
My recipe for belly laughs is first my family or friends. However when they are unavailable reruns of Friends or Seinfeld always do the trick as well as new favorites including: Modern Family, The Office, Better Off Ted, Arrested Development, Raising Hope and The Big Bang Theory.
No comments:
Post a Comment