Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm so glad...

I'm so glad when daddy comes home glad as I can be!!!

This past week Adam's dad and his little brother Daniel came to visit us! It was great to spend some time with them as the times we see them are few and far between.

I really love Adam's dad, Tracy. He is a very hard working man, and so full of ideas and plans. He reminds me so much of Adam, and I am so grateful to Daddy Hansen for raising a good man. Adam truly rocks my socks! He is so full of optimism and love of life. He has a lot to give and if he doesn't know something he will research the hell out of it (pardone my French)! Sometimes I give him a hard time about being an encyclopedia, and true, hanging out with him and his dad is like being wedged between two special edition car facts reports, I admire their enthusiam for things!

In other news I met with a personal trainer at the Gold's Gym, and he totally kicked my BUTT! I sersioulsy thought I was going to pass out and it felt so great! Too bad we can't affort the $270-$880 it would cost each month to have a trainer, but I am excited to be heading in the right direction.

Stay tuned for updates regarding Phantom @ Hale Center,Easter with the fam, and of coarse the Britney Spears concert! Lata chickas!

No comments: