Friday, September 19, 2008

The Wonderful World of Adam


It has been too long since I have contributed to the wonderful postings and updates that my lovely wife has provided. Let me update you all from my perspective as to what is currently happening in the wonderful world of Adam... Well, as you all should know by now, I have changed my major to Chemical Engineering. Crazy I know!!! You may have asked why? Why would I change when I was so close to completing my BS in Business? Well, it wasn't working for me... That is, I felt as if I was going to school just to go to school. To get a degree. To get BS... (pun intended) There was no excitement in the path I was taking. It was very broad and undirected. So, I was faced with a choice; what interests me enough to do it the rest of my life. I researched my options thuroughly. Trust me! I always do... (Cheri hates how I must research everything!) Somehow, I am still not sure how, I ended up deciding Chemical Engineering. So, I am currently on my path to becomming an Engineer... I must confess, I have never taken chemistry. I wasn't required to do it in high school so I never did... Everyone told me it was difficult so I didn't bother. This made me nervous as I approached my first days of class. But, I love it. Chem is the best. I love the math and I love the labs... Not everyday that you can tell people you were burning magnesium and playing with thermite at school. So, I am not scared any more. Aside from school, work has been very stressfull and exciting...so, typical. And, that just about wraps up my life... School and work, work and school... I am sure many of you can relate...

1 comment:

Cher said...

You Blogged! I am both shocked and amazed!