
EVERYONE!!!! It is another year and another B-Day has passed for my lovely wife. Cheri is one year older and wiser too as of yesterday... Amongst my research of useless information I found a survey that proves birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. So there ya go... you've lived longer than everyone younger than you... Imagine that.... I love you shnookem... Happy B-Day!!!
1 comment:
I'm sorry I missed your birthday-- I hope it was wonderful! I'm in town for just a few days longer. It looks like our power will be back on by Monday, so we'll probably start driving home Sunday morning. If we end up staying longer I'll give you a call. If I don't get a chance to see you, don't worry I'll be back up in a few weeks. My family is having a baby shower for me on Oct 11 (hopefully you'll get the invite by next week). Do something fun this weekend.
Post a Comment