Monday, September 15, 2008

Tag Tag Tag-a-roo

It would seem that I have been tagged so here goes :)

3 Joys:
1--My first joy is typical and I had hoped to come up with something clever, but here goes: I love spending time with Adam any chance I get and my family (in particular my siblings)! They are always there for me no matter what and push me to better myself.
2--Shopping for shoes, accessories, and new tops!
3--The Fall! I love carving pumpkins, having candy cane and apple spice smells permiating throughout my house, and the color of the leaves changing! It's the best!

3 Fears:
1--Sirens and large trucks(fire engines, garbage truck and the like)
2--Spiders! EEK! Well...pretty much anything creepy, or crawly.
3--Food Storage. I get freaked out about "being prepared" every general conference. Sigh...perhaps I could lay this fear to rest.

3 Obsessions:
1--Grey's Anatomy (super addict!)
2--My elliptical!
3--Cookies... current favorite: the lemon zest cookie at Paradise Bakery.

3 Suprizing Facts:
1--I baked rolls from scratch for the first time ever yesterday. Pretty delicioso.
2--I don't like routines. (I get bored easily...perhaps not a suprise to some).
3--I dyed my hair for the first time ever 2 weeks ago!

NOW! I tag...
Kari cause she needs to blog already!
Jacque because she is new to blogging!
Mindy because its time for an update!
and Megan because her stories always make me laugh!

NOw GO!

No comments: