Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's the Hap Happiest Season of All


Welcome to FALL my friends! I have what some might say Fall Fever! There is just something in the air in the fall that is different than any other time of year and the sun becomes warm, not hot like in summer, but warm like a blanket! And the autumn air has a crispness and a sweet smell unlike any other time of year. Sigh! Everything about the fall I love! I love the day when I can whip out my sweaters, boots, jackets, the hot cocoa, get carmel apple cider from Starbucks, and carve pumpkins! Oh and the colors! The smell! My birthday! Halloween! Thanksgiving! And my absolute favorite the leaves!!! There is just something completely irresistable about the fall! I can't wait to get home and cuddle up with my down blanket and read a book with the candles glowing in the background giving off spiced apple and pumpkin scents! SOOO GREAT!!! Happy Fall Everyone!

1 comment:

J said...

wow, lots of people are blogging about fall being their favorite season! i really like it too, and i agree that there is just something different in the air. if only winter didn't have to come... :(