
The timeline: October 23rd - November 20th
The idea: "Twilight" opening night
The perk: Marci's salon, Visions and it's counterpart Professional Design, were selling opening night tickets to Twilight for $15, companied with a free $25 waxing gift certificate and raffle for other prizes like free lazer hair removal, botox, haircuts, spray tans, permanent makeup, dinner tickets, etc...
The wait: As November 20th approaches, Cheri gets a cold, and doesn't feel as young as she once did... a midnight movie is sounding less appealing...
The saddness: Poor Shan came down with the fall sickies and couldn't join in the long awaited events.
The arrival: Show day or should I say show night, arrives! Ad and I grab snacks and dinner and meet up with Marci at Visions Salon and head over to the Jordan Commons.
The people: Holy shmolly! Talk about an estrogen convention! Adam was certainly in the minority!
The wait again: Got to the theatre, waited in line, were seated, then waited some more :)
The hype: There were tons of vendors selling everything from 'Twilight' cups which were "special" to T-Shirts.
The experience: Hillarious
The review: CHEESY and ENTERTAINING. The rest will have to wait till after Shanny has seen it.
*** I do have pictures... but it's now time to move on and I am now posting this a week and a half late... so what cha get is what cha get!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment