Monday, November 3, 2008

The Cure

About a week ago we were discussing fears and my friend Sam said that my fear of clowns was too cliche to be considered a real fear. Well I think I have found the cure!

This is the newest little peanut in the family! Her name is Kiley and I just want to kiss that little face all the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off . . . I want to kiss that face too! Secondly, you came to AZ yet AGAIN, and no call? What is going on dear cousin? WE are going to be Old Maid's by the time we see each other again? What fun will that be? (I guess we will just pick up where we left off: Sitting around, eating sour patch kid's and swedish fish, playing Duck Hunt, and Mouse trap!) OH, the good 'ol days!

Derek and Vicki and family said...

She really IS the CUTEST Clown around. (and she LOVES her Aunt Cheri AND Uncle Adam SOOOO much!)