
Hey gang :) Well I like the rest of the adult females across the United States have now finished the finale of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn! All I can say is such a good time! I was going to wait to get the book and had no plans of standing in line till midnight at Barnes and Noble, but after talking with my girl friends Kari and Jenn on Friday night last week, we got sooo excited and headed out at 11:50 p.m. to the local Walmart to get the book! I read it just over a day as I couldn't put it down! I wanted to know what happened before someone ruined it for me! Don't be alarmed! I realize the book has been out less than a week so I wont put any spoilers on my blog to ruin it for any of you...but I must say as much as I hate to admit it that I loved the book ! Sigh...
6 comments:
Lets have a twilight party, complete with Edward posters, vampire teeth, and bloody mary's. What say you? Okay maybe a little too dorky, but I must say that it is quite a fun little read...I just started into the last book and already it has got me hooked? Midnight showing of the Twilight movie....you in?
Well the opening conveniently falls during our Girly Christmas Bash! So I am pretty sure that it should be vampire themed! Blood Red is christmasy right????
Goog job on singing time Sunday. You have to love how loud my ctr5's sing, huh? I want to get this book so bad...I can't wait to read it!
Goog job on singing time Sunday. You have to love how loud my ctr5's sing, huh? I want to get this book so bad...I can't wait to read it!
OMGOSH I NEVER knew a book could be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO addicting! I SOO did not have the time in my life to put my life on hold to read these books, BUT they are TOOO addicting & LUCKILY I was out of town A LOT lately so I was able to read on the road. I FREAKIN want to be Bella....& love Edward....hahahahaha!!!!!
Hi friend! Remember when I saw you at my work (Sportman's Warehouse) that was random and fun! Your blog is super cute and fun! Sounds like you and your hubby lead a busy, but fun life! Oh, and the Twilight Series!!! Can I say LOVE?!?!?
I'm hooked!
*Brittany*
Post a Comment