Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A fitting tune, and an even better reminder.

Everyone has those moments which make it difficult to remember that there is indeed a plan for each of us. Sometimes when I read the cyber-version of people's lives, ie. blogs, Facebook, or even texts, it's hard not to compare, and it is even harder not to question. Today I took a very insignificant quiz on Facebook which promised to tell me what I should be for Halloween. Yay! I can never decide! This should be fun! The result was "a princess" and the description said "you are living a real life fairytale". I had to keep the snort laughs at bay! Ha ha. Well, I got a good chuckle thinking about how this period of my life is not exactly the fairytale ending I thought it would be and heaven knows I'm not the 'princess' I'd pictured either. After my chuckles subdued a song popped into my head "Count Your Blessings". A much needed reminder :-D. So! With that I will quit my bellowing, hunker down, and count. 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9... jokes. And I am going to leave you with the song , er, lyrics, which have been playing in my head all afternoon. enjoy!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love white Christmas! And I love you!