Last week while driving on Highland Drive Ad & I saw a woman carrying nothing less than a gallon of milk on her head! Talk about serious balance! I consider myself lucky if I can get my beverages from the cart to the trunk safely, let alone balancing a gallon of leche atop my locks! WOW! Kudos for this mama.
The second 'first' was a Scouting Recognition Dinner I attended last evening... alone... which can be summed up in two words: awkward & painful. In an attempt to escape the horribly awkward table conversation, or lack there of, I went to the ladies room and atop my 'throne' was a Glade air freshener with FEATHERS attached to it! How, uh, charming?
At this moment I became grateful that 11 year old boys aren't interior designers. Oh... and let us not forget the tender message inscribed on the duct tape. I bet you all are dying for one of these bebes! Eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment