Hello to all :) I thought that I would give everyone some updates on Adam and I starting with the month of October! First, our friends The Martins hosted a Halloween ShinDig and so Adam and I gathered up some INCREDIBLE Costumes! (Adam really loved the full body spandex with built in muscles! Needless to say I owe him one!) The party was tons of fun filled with delish soup in bread bowls, frothing drinks, a costume contest, and a most adventuresome scavenger hunt! It was truly good times!
The next event was the WitCHes NiGht OUT! For those of you not from Salt Lake, each year Gardner Village (a shopping place with rustic/shabby chic shops) hosts an event called "Witches Night Out" and almost everyone goes dressed up in their most ellaborate witch costumes to shop, walk around, eat scrumptious homemade goodies and dance etc... Well one of the funnest things is that the entire place is decorated with these awesome Witches, my mother and my sisters go each year but unfortunately I have never gotten to go till now! Here are some of the pics:
The Pump Shack:
Me and the little Ma :)
"Witch Way???"

Me and the Gorgeous Bride:
Im sure your all wondering how much more I could say!!! LOL well I do have more :) Last week we went to my newest neice's baby blessing! I am so excited for my cute sister Cindy and her hubbie! I can't get over how adorable little Bella is!
Dont you agree!!! ?
Well I feel as if that is plenty for now!!! Love you all and miss you all!
3 comments:
You most definitely look INCREDIBLE in Spandex! You are the cutest little couple ever. I love it! Oh, how I miss your family, please tell your beautiful mother hello. Bella is so precious. Are you gonna come see me during Thanksgiving or what?
YAY for cheri blogging! You really do have the cutest little nieces ever! Especially little Bella! Keep blogging cher, i love it!
I am so glad Vicki is starting a blog page because I was able to find you on her page and get caught up on your life as well. You look beautiful and I am so happy you found the man of your dreams and are starting a wonderful life with him! Congrats. If you are interested in what we are up to check out our blog aaronalita.blogspot.com
Ciao!
Post a Comment