Monday, August 27, 2007

School of Rock...or not!?!?!?!

It is official! As of last Tuesday both Adam and I are back in school. The summer was truly too short! But we are making it through! This semester will be very intense as I am taking some truly difficult English classes, but it gives me comfort to know that I am done with ALL English classes this fall! So if it weren't for silly spanish I'd be graduating this fall! Alas!

Adam is still at Salt Lake Community College...he will finish there with his associates in Business in May and then will go on to finish up at the U of U! He has truly been flying through school as he has only been taking classes a year! I suppose it really does pay to have decided what your major is before you go to school after school trying to figure it out! LOL! Im so proud of him! He's so hard working! It will have taken me 5 years to get my Bachelors and he'll have his in 3! He's pretty much amazing! Other than school we haven't really been doing a whole heck of a lot due to the fact that there is not much time once the homework is done to do much else! I seriously can't wait till May to be done and all! Its truly a great time! Wish us luck! I have a feeling that we are going to need all the prayers and all the support that we can get!

No comments: