This week started out a little rocky! Last Thursday I was driving home from work and my car spontaneously died in the middle of 4 lanes of traffic!!! I am so blessed that I didn't get hit and that I was able to cross 3 lanes of traffic safely with no power steering and no power at all! We have been having issues with the fuel pump so--talented Adam spent all Friday night replacing the fuel pump, but to our dismay in this process we found out that we have to replace the transmission too! We were quite upset by these findings since we seem to constantly be putting money into the blazer, so we decided we'd go car shopping just to see what our options were. We went to a place called CarMax! Let me tell you that was the most exasperating and horrid car shopping experience I have ever had! Talk about PUSHY and SLOW! Both Adam and I were totally annoyed and irritated when we left. So my advice is to NEVER go there! Anywho... after several hours spent on various car websites, we have once again decided to keep the blazer and fix the trans when we absolutely must! Its a bittersweet kind of love!
The rest of the week went by pretty smoothly! On Wednesday Adam and I went shopping and stopped by Deseret Book. My friend Ani had posted on her blog how she was totally in love with a book titled 'Twilight'. I had never heard about it till then but aparently its extremely popular! At our monthly girls night on Thursday I discovered that several of my friends are into the series as well! Good times! So anywho, we bought it and Adam and I started reading it together! We are hooked! We read it on our way to Kneaders last night and on our way to the movie we went to see, and finished another chapter after the movie! Nerdy I know! We have already made plans to go to the park this afternoon and read some more once Adam finishes his LAST & FINAL exams of the summer!!! YAY!!! WOOT!!!

3 comments:
Ooo! Great blog! So much good info for me! Haha. I am SOOO happy you love Twilight so much! It really is so great! You two are soo cute! I am so sorry about your car! What a bummer. I am glad you get to have some time with Adam with no school! Where does he work?
YEHAW for Twilight and new moon and eclipse. They are all excellent. See what a good girls night once a month can do for you.
Love, love, love this series!! I am so NOT a reader and I read these books twice!! Major obsession. Well, Cheri, thanks for all of your help with getting my blog up! You'll have to check it out . . . it's so basic, but it works for now. Lov ya!
Post a Comment