I just thought I post a blog to celebrate my last night of studying spanish for the summer--well for the next 20 days--but hey! I will take what I can get! For anyone that has learned a foreign language I give you my full admiration! I have seriously been working my toosh off all summer and can barely remember how to count to 20 in spanish! (You think I am joking...but those that went to Vienna with me might understand how helpless I truly am when it comes to learning a language!) I am so excited to have one free night to do something outside! Such as weeding! <--Yes...even weeding our yard sounds like a grand ol' time in comparison to doing homework all summer! Anywho kids, I just had to post and tell everyone how excited I am to be done with my 2 finals tomorrow! WOOT!!! And I have serious respect for all you bilingual peeps! Much love!Tuesday, July 31, 2007
***ESPANOL***
I just thought I post a blog to celebrate my last night of studying spanish for the summer--well for the next 20 days--but hey! I will take what I can get! For anyone that has learned a foreign language I give you my full admiration! I have seriously been working my toosh off all summer and can barely remember how to count to 20 in spanish! (You think I am joking...but those that went to Vienna with me might understand how helpless I truly am when it comes to learning a language!) I am so excited to have one free night to do something outside! Such as weeding! <--Yes...even weeding our yard sounds like a grand ol' time in comparison to doing homework all summer! Anywho kids, I just had to post and tell everyone how excited I am to be done with my 2 finals tomorrow! WOOT!!! And I have serious respect for all you bilingual peeps! Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh wow! I can't believe you are learning another language. German sucks. Remember our evil teacher? Oh man. I am getting chills thinking about those scary times when she had us all stand up and could only sit down one at a time as we said the vocab words. That is just sick. Spanish is so much better! No VIE VAS and whatever the other one was!~
Um, so I almost peed my pants as I got a visual of you trying to have a conversation with Frau Hartl. At least Spanish will be more useful for you! O, good times, good times.
It has been one whole week! I need an update! Give me something! Anything!
Post a Comment