
As many of you already know, I am now working for a devision of AT&T. Let me go ahead and give you an overveiw of exactly what it is that I am doing.....
First off, my official title is Project Implementation Manager. I know, sounds pretty high up doesn't it....... Unfortunately this is still a grunt position. The service that I am working with for AT&T is EVPN (Enhanced Virtual Private Network). I am one of the guys that manages the customer orders for the service requests; wether they are new installs, deletes, or MAC (moves, adds, and changes). I get to be the one to listen to all of the customer gruff and make sure that everyone else is doing their job to get things done.... I suppose you could say my postion entales that of an account manager. I know that it doesn't sound like much from my description; however, there are alot of tools involved in managing the service orders all of which I must learn to perfection.
This type of postion seems to be fitting for now but I am hoping to get into a team leader position. Anywho, I'll keep you all updated on my feelings as the projects continues and grows.
1 comment:
Sounds like a blast Ad! haha! Now get John a job there ;) Oh and I figured out why you cant access my blog. You have in our blog site as Shannonandjohnsblog. Its actually just Shanandjohnsblog. Shan. Not Shannon. The end. Love you guys!
Post a Comment