Adam got a job! Well, he has a job, but he is changing jobs and will be working full time! Woot Woot! His new job is with a company called Excel and they loved him so much they have decided to override their requirement for applicants to have a Bachelor's Degree. Adam is very excited, I have a bit of anxiety over the new schedule. It's a strange swing shift where he will work for three days then be off for three days, then he works for two days and is off for two days (repeat). He will either work 6 am - 6 pm. or 6 pm - 6 am; they have not told us his schedule yet. I am hoping for the 6 am - 6 pm option.
The other down side is that his new job is over an hour commute. He will work in Bear River/Brigham City area. Which will most likely mean that in the next year when we sell the home we are in right now, we will most likely move closer to his job. Sniffle sniffle.
This new job will also require a new car. The truck is a wildly impractical vehicle to drive such distances. We need something more efficient so we are also shopping for a car which is causing this gal much stress.
Why am I such a worrier? I blame my mother.
Why do I have such a difficult time with change? I blame my father.
Does anyone have a remedy for stress and anxiety? If so, I am all ears!
4 comments:
That is sooo great Cher! Sad that you will be moving in a year, but at least it is not far away. I am so happy for you guys.
Congrats! I hope the new job works out well. As for the cure for stress? Come hang out with the Linfords!!!! We are WAY over due for a game night.
Holy crap girl, you should build a house next door to where we are building!!!! We could use more friends up here :)
Cassie! Your house looks so beautiful! The view you will have is amazing!!! Also, I need to be added to your blog: cheri_vreeken@yahoo.com or father_bosco@hotmail.com.
Jenn we most DEF need to have a game night! A to the S A P!
Post a Comment