Thursday, April 5, 2012

Haters Gon' Hate.

I made Adam go with me a few weeks ago to walk around the new Harmon's at City Creek (City Creek wasn't open yet) and we were both AMAZED! Not only was it beautiful it had so many more options than your typical chain stores. There were specialty sauces and products galore! If  you want a little excitement in the drab grocery shopping routine I highly recommend the Harmon's at City Creek. If that is what City Creek can do with a grocery store I am thrilled to go and partake of the shopping splendor at the City Creek Center!


Now now now.... I know hater's gon' hate... but I don't care if you thought that City Creek did not use the allotted space in the most efficient manor. I don't care if the stores are out of yours, and let's be honest 90% of our price ranges, and please do not gripe about the crowds. Have you never been to a bigger city? How about the shops in Las Vegas? Have you never once perused the shops in Caesar's Palace just to see the glittery and pricey splendor?!!! I'm excited about the Creek so please, keep your nay sayin' comments to your grumpy selves. Respectfully yours, Cheri


P.S. I saw the Hunger Games with my sister and our Mr.'s (Ha!) and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

No comments: