Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Sum

I didn't really stick with my 30 days of gratitude thing... It's not that I am not grateful, but honestly, who has the time to blog daily!?! Am I right?!! So, to sum up my gratitude list, as this year nears its inevitable end, I find myself most thankful for hope.

I hope that I can change some things beginning now. I hope that in a year from now I can tell you that I accomplished those things of which I wanted to change. I hope that I can become more like my ever-loving husband and not judge people. I hope to become comfortable in my own skin. I hope to focus on some of my talents this year; I am sure I have some, but it's going to take some time getting reacquainted. I hope  that I will be patient as I wait for those things that I want. I hope that I will know when the time is right and that I will have the courage to listen to my heart over my head. I hope that I will make significant contributions to the quality of life to those around me. I hope  that I will feel love for those that I am currently struggling. In the end, I hope to be a better me!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Chers! I sure do love your blog posts. Dont ask me why I never comment on them, but I always read them! And I always walk away with a smile on my face.

I have NO doubt that you will achieve everything on this list. Of everyone I know, you are the kindest, most patient, talented person. I hope one day to be like my friend cher!

LOVE You!

Marci said...

Pretty much just copy what Shan said and put a big fat "love, Marci" on the end. You are so amazingly talented and kind and beautiful and fun. I could go on and on, but I'm hungry so I'm going to end here and go eat some chicken nuggets.