It's no secret that I work for the BSA office in Salt Lake. No it's not where I thought I'd be at age 26, nor is it somewhere I planned on staying. Though I made more as a part-time teller for Zion's Bank than I do now for a full-time contributor to 'society' or whatever, I work with some awesome people and it's a nice place to spend 9 hours a day.
As a secretary to 5 men and an assistant to all it is easy to get lost in my own work and the events I am working on *scout-o-rama*cough*. Usually the furthest thing from my mind and/or interest is Scouting once I've 'left the building' so to speak, so initially I had no plans on attending our 100th Anniversary Gala. Though I am the complete opposite of a "Scouter", I decided to go and support my 'peeps' in their event, and honestly I am so glad that i did. One of the photographers posted her photos of the event on her blog. It was awesome! They certainly showed us off to the whole nation! Great JORRRB!
Speaking of birthday's Adam celebrated #26 this week! It was pretty low key since we are going to San Diego in 2 weeks but he did enjoy some delicious Cold Stone and played the new Battlefield Bad Company 2 which came out on his actual birthday (pre-ordered = best wife ever)! Love you hun even though you NEVER check our blog!
Well... Now I'm going to go watch some 'Big Bang Theory' (<--- THanks Stacie!) to hopefully ward off any nightmares I will have as a result of watching '2012' with Adam and Russ. Sigh. I HATE endoftheworld movies and am not sure why I decided to watch it. I blame John Cussack.
No comments:
Post a Comment