We had planned on spending Thanksgiving with Adam's fam in AZ, but due to the new job we spent it with my family instead. We were sad to not get to see them, but glad that my entire family could be together which we commemorated with the oh so classic Family Portraits!

They turned out well considering the ginormity that is my family!After Thanksgiving, Adam and I went into full Christmas mode. Decorating the house, hanging lights, finding and putting up the perfect tree, and planning the First Annual Hansen/Hadley Christmas Party. I have loved throwing parties since I was 14 (and I'm sure before then too ;-). I love myself a get together with lots of friends, fun, food, and festivities! My sister Vicki throws this incredible Christmas party every year, but sadly her move to Idaho means that we won't be attending those. SO! My sister Cindy decided that we should throw a party of our own! And honestly we could not have planned it to go better than it did, nor could my house hold more!
The party was complete with dinner, followed by a gingerbread house contest (each team was given 10 minutes to construct a gingerbread ouse, title the masterpiece, then we'd vote on the best one!).
This year had some classics:
And the winner is: Santa's Escape!
Christmas edition Jeopardy:
white elephants:
(This was mine! It's a Snuggie for dogs!)And lastly, but certainly not least, the Sub for Santa.
Thank you all for your amazing generosity.
2 comments:
Oh, I wish I had been there. I bet your party was awesome! The family picture is great, but at first I wondered who the tall dude was in the back...turns out it's Hayden. What? When did he grow up?
I know isn't that wierd! He's going to be 16 in May! It freaks me out a little!
Post a Comment