Friday, November 6, 2009

More tales from the office...

Picture this if you will...

My co-worker Kyle, sitting at his desk drinking some water. There's nothing unusual about right? WRONG! He is drinking water from his CAMELBAK!!! WHAT THE!?!?! This is not the wilderness! This is not a triathlon! This is not the Sahara! This is an office in Salt Lake City not in the forest! Drink water from a glass or water bottle! Not from a plastic tube attached to a bladder on you back!




Isn't this TOTALLY something you could see Dwight Schrute do!?!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Didn't Dwight do this in an episode? I remember there was one where he was trying to save time so he wasn't leaving his desk or hanging up the phone between calls or anything... Maybe Kyle was just trying to be efficient ;)

Kellie Rose said...

Who the h is Kyle? The new Mark I presume? Wow, sounds like I am missing out..NOT! haha...