Monday, November 2, 2009

If you're not watching, then shame on you!


Ha ha. Jokes er'body. Jokes. But seriously. If you are not watching "Community" on NBC, I must ask you why? This show is simply HI-LarIouS and is competing with "The Office" for laughs in my book. Don't believe me? I do not jest. All you need to do is feast your eyes on episode 2 and 7 to be a true believer in the hilarium of Chevy Chase and company. Let's hope "Community" doesn't face the same doomed fate of the comically epic "Arrested Development."

4 comments:

Adam and Cassie said...

I love this show

Cher said...

I just watched the episode 7 again with some friends, and I need to do a disclaimer that this show is NOT for kids as it has lots of references to sex... or at least this episode seemed to have more than a fair share of inuendos. Just thought I'd warn.

Brandon and Jenn said...

Thank goodness for Hulu! Since mutual now meets on Thursday nights I have to catch up on all my Thursday funnies on Friday (community included). And can I say that I'm glad you love Arrested Development, too-- it's an all time favorite at our house! Every once in awhile Gob's chicken dance gets stuck in my head and I find myself laughing aloud (even in public places were I probably shouldn't be thinking about Arrested Development...like church).

Lauren Kay said...

I'm behind on my blog reading! But, I LOVE this show! I usually end up watching at work and have to keep my giggles down. It's so hard to do!