Hey er'body!
This fall weather has really come and gone rapidly. Where have the beautifully colored crunchy leaves gone? I hope that they will return soon before the snow comes and makes you soggy.
HOWEVER...
Though I am not ready for snowy nights, I have the urge my friends. I have the irresistible urge to 'accidentally' select Holiday tunes on the iPod. I know that I need to wait, but its hard to ignore the crooning soothing sounds of Bing, Nat, and Johnny.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Christmas,
We will be together soon. I have some homemade root beer to drink, some pumpkins to carve, and some costumes to wear, but once that is all over with, we will be together again. Decking the halls. Drinking the Nog. Singing with choirs of angels.
Til then sweet sweet sugar plum.
Cheri
3 comments:
Holy crap you make me laugh! Seriously. I love how you said "and makes you soggy". Sounds kinky.
Oh my gosh shan! you make me laugh too! ha ha... yes soggy kinky leaves...
Cher you are AWESOME! Thanks for the funny... your leter to Christmas was delightful!! love you
Post a Comment