Friday, October 3, 2008

It's ReALLy HeRE!

Alright lizadies and gentlemans the Babe-a-licious Book Club is Officially Up and RUnNing!!!

The Details: We are going to be meeting the 3rd Thursday of every month!
The Location: For October we will be meeting at the Bonham Bungalo!
The Time: Uh...Megan? I'm guessing 6:30 P to the M.
AND NOw What you have all been waiting for... the book: The Peacegiver by James L. Ferrell.

Ta DA!!!

Leave me a comment if you want in on this literary action and I'll be sure to get you on the list!

















Much love and good reading all!

7 comments:

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

Perfection! I am glad you did this blog! Is your blog private? I will pass on the address so people make sure they check it. And 6:30 P to the M works great! I will do refreshments since it is at my house.

Shannon said...

Yay! Im super excited! I need to go get the book now. Think I can get it at the library?

Cher said...

Ya know I bet you can get it at the librario! I am excited to read it and no my bloggo is not private so pass the word along! I will put a picture up of the book so people can have a visual!

Marci said...

Awesome idea! I can't get enough of book clubs. Let's just hope that my ward's book club doesn't meet that same Thursday... tragic!

Ash said...

is there a picture book version? i don't know how to read....

Cher said...

Hey ya'll just a reminder... this months book club is on Oct. 23rd. Also...I haven't yet gotten the book so I hope its a quick read! Yikes! I am sure I'll get in the hang of the book club thing EVENTUALLY!

The Kari said...

I love love love this book! It's so thought provoking and yet such an easy read. I'm so glad I get to share it with all my friends! Cant wait for Thursday!