Exactly 2 years ago today Adam and I were married! Flash back...
People always say "Time flies when your having fun" and oh how true that is! Adam is truly the best and couldn't have asked for a better best friend. I thought for fun I would do 5 little facts about Adam that I have learned in our 2 years together:
1-Adam is the most optimistic and postive person I know. He believes anything is possible!
2-Adam is a GREAT sport! He watches more girlie movies than anyone I know and might even admit to loving Anne of Green Gables, Pride and Prejudice, In the Good Old Summer Time, and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers... (This past weekend it was even his idea to watch P.S. I love you <--Not mine)! Besides being a good sport about girlie movies, he is a good sport with all of my family outings!
3-Adam's got skills! Before we got married I knew he could cook, and work on cars, and on computers, but these are just the tip of the ice berg with Ad. He may even have num chuck skills...
4-Adam is a wealth of knowledge. I can't think of a single topic of conversation that Adam doesn't have some sort of experience with. He seems to know a little bit about everything. Sometimes I feel like I am married to Wikipedia as accuracy is yet to be determined. Ha ha! Jokes!........seriously though...
5-I did not realize until this past year that Adam is a nerdy gamer! He loves to play online war games with Nick, Paul, Bob, and now Mark. *sigh*Special times.... Luckily for me he doesn't spend much time doing it.
I love you babe!


4 comments:
Congrats! I can't believe it has been 2 years already-- time really does fly! Just a side note about P.S. I Love You-- my girlfriends and I got together to watch it last weekend while our husbands were on business trips. I think your movie experience was about 10 times better because Adam was with you! We were a sobby mess!
Happy anniversary!!!!!
A little late..haha...but better late than never eh?..hahahaha!!!!
How sweet! I love your wedding pics!
You forgot that his "favorite" nephew Zach would play games with him ANY day, ANY time! (haha) My kids all love you guys - and of course we do too! Congrats on 2 years of love!! It just gets better, except the 10th year (ha ha) .. love you, vicki
Post a Comment