Saturday, February 16, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

4 comments:

bradb1us said...

So so so cute! It makes me want to continue to have tons of kids so I can have a huge family like this. I love it!

Anonymous said...

How fun that you all went bowling together! Did you parent's take the older kid's? :)
I love the cookie decorating party too . . . such cute kid's! I also need to get me a pair of those sexy bowling shoes! I love your family! I miss you!

Derek and Vicki and family said...

Cher- Cutest Pictures - except for the fat prego lady! Hey how do you make your background so cute. I need some help on mine! We sure love you guys! xox, loves, vic

Brandon and Jenn said...

Bear,

Cute pictures. I wish you had a more recent post, though. Brandon and I are going to be in Utah in a few weeks? Do you guys want to get together for dinner and hang out? Get back to me...